- Subscription to quarterly catalog of visual arts courses
- Reduced tuition for classes and workshops
- Reduced application fee for the Long Island Artists’ Exhibition
- Opportunity to exhibit in the Members’ Show
- Opportunity for satellite exhibitions
- Advance notice of programs and events
- Discounts at select art supply stores
About Our Corporate Membership Program:
Small and large companies on Long Island benefit with an Art League of Long Island Corporate Membership Program. Sign up today or ask your employer to join for a nominal membership and share in the savings and rewards that membership offers.
When you become a Corporate Member, employees are entitled to a one-year membership at the Art League of Long Island (a $50 individual & $70 family value). The nominal corporate membership fee is a fraction of what it would cost if all were to sign up individually. This is a low-cost employee perk that you can't find anywhere else.
For more information and to apply, download the brochure below.
|alli employee artistic wellness brochure.ai_.pdf||5.98 MB|