- Subscription to quarterly catalog of visual arts courses
- Reduced tuition for classes and workshops
- Exhibition in the Annual Members’ Show
- Advance notice of programs and events
- Discounts at select art supply stores
- Discount specials at local businesses*
- Promotion of your exhibits and arts-related news on Members in the News webpage (Weekly e-newsletter reaches about 1,600 active readers and includes Members in the News link to webpage)
- Free admission to The Heckscher Museum of Art with valid ALLI member card
- Free Day Passes to ArtHamptons July 3-5, 2015 at new location by Lumber Lane in Bridgehampton
About Our Corporate Membership Program:
Small and large companies on Long Island benefit with an Art League of Long Island Corporate Membership Program. Sign up today or ask your employer to join for a nominal membership and share in the savings and rewards that membership offers.
When you become a Corporate Member, employees are entitled to a one-year membership at the Art League of Long Island (a $50 individual & $70 family value). The nominal corporate membership fee is a fraction of what it would cost if all were to sign up individually. This is a low-cost employee perk that you can't find anywhere else.
For more information and to apply, download the brochure below.
|alli employee artistic wellness brochure.ai_.pdf||5.98 MB|
|Annual Membership Application 2014.pdf||31.94 KB|